|3||Gc,G3x, Pq, Wp, L, M, BSR||Gc||Gc,G-3ea||Wp||Ww||L***||Pq, M, BSR|
|10||Gc, Wp, Wp||Gc||Gc||Wp 2ea||Ww|
Sets – Not included above
No. 3 5 6 7 8 9
K-7/12/13 G G G
T G Ww Ww
J M BSR Wp Wp
M-7/4/13 – No. 8 Wagner Ware Cast Iron deep skillet with glass lid PN 1088S
- BC – Bayou Classic
- BSR – Birmingham Stove and Range
- E – Erie, suffix n indicates nickel
- G – Griswold, suffix c indicates chrome or maybe nickel
- L – Lodge
- M – Martin Stove and Range
- Pq – Favorite Piqua Ware
- Ww – WagnerWare
- Wp – Wapak
- No. 8 Griswold Cast Iron Tite Top Dutch Oven.
- No. 8 Made in USA – 9.5″ top diameter x 4″ deep likely Griswold Erie based on the bail’s ears.
- No. 9 Wagner Ware Dutch Oven
- No. 12 Made in USA – likely Lodge 1930’s vintage 13.5″ at top x 4.5″ . Double spouts and double ears small.
- Bayou Classics – 8.5 Quart with heavy lid for coals. 12″ ID x 5″ depth.
Took to the farm
- March 24, 2013 – Lodge #6 and Griswold #8/large logo warped. Not included in table above.
- July 4, 2013 – Returned 3-notch No. 12 unmarked Lodge after cleaning and re-seasoning that is in the table above. Also took back the two unmarked rough 6?’s that are not listed in the table.
- No. 8? Wagner Ware Sidney -O- 1109 M. Dorothy S. Davis’ griddle.
- No. 12 Wapak Griddle with bail
- No. 10 Favorite Piqua Ware, smiley logo
Gem Pans, corn bread pans, waffle irons
- “Corn Bread Skillet” arc at 12-o’clock and “PAT. PENDING” at 6 o’clock
- Griswold French Roll Pan, No 11, PN 950A
- Griswold Aluminum Corn Bread Pan No. 8022
- Erie Muffin Pan, No. 10, Aluminum
- Wagner Ware Corn Bread Muffin Pan
- Waffle iron with low base, 8″ heart-design, Western Importing Co.
- Waffle Iron Favorite Piqua Ware No 8
- No. 3 Maslin style pot with lid and Star mark. Bail ears and quality indicate Erie, pre-Griswold
- No. 8 Erie Yankee Pot, PN 10-91, with 3 legs and ring band for wood stone eye
- Cast Iron Pot with high ears for the bale handle and gate mark
- No. 2 Wapak Scotch Pot
- No. 3 Erie Scotch Pot
- No. 4 Erie Scotch Pot, PN 782
Cast Iron found at Sundown Farms – Skillets are included in table above.
- No. 12? Made in USA, three notch [Lodge]. Cleaned and re-seasoned in spring 2013.
- No. 10 Wagner Ware Sidney -O- 1060 with the 10 on the handle. Dorothy S. Davis’ skillet.
- No. 7. Only markings are “9 3/4″ SKILLET” with an S below that text and the 7 on the handle
- No. 5? unmarked skillet with pitted and rough cooking surface
- No. 5 unmarked Lodge three-notch in the recessed heat ring, maker’s mark E at 6 o’clock and a large 5 at 12 o’clock.
- No. 8? Wagner Ware Sidney -O- 1109 M
- Corn Bread Skillet with open center. Markings from 12 to 6 o’clock are D 8 CB [hole] MADE IN USA
- “CORN BREAD SKILLET” in an arc at 12-o’clock and “MADE IN USA” in top of each other in block form at 6 o’clock.
- Corn Bread stick pan with X35 recessed in the bottom of one stick and clearly written by hand.
- Universal meat grinder
- Miracle Maid meat grinder