8/6/2022 – This was Mary’s first shrimp cook in her new Ninja Air Fryer. The shrimp turned out good and we learned a few things to make them better.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of our blackened seasoning
- Chopped green onions from the Grow Boxes
- In a mixing bowl, seasoned shrimp with Blackening Seasoning, tossed with oil then let marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Oiled basket lightly and added shrimp. [Should have put more blackening on it then.]
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes, shaking once halfway through. This cook shook them at 2 minutes but should have waited to 3 minutes. Cook until shrimp turn pink.