This was inspired by the video and recipe by Rouse’s Chef Nino we watched May 20, 2020.
- Pork tenderloins, 2 lbs
- Creole Seasoning
- French Bread
- fresh rosemary, finely cut
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 10 sage leaves, finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season tenderloins with Creole Seasoning. Cut the bread loaves to the length of each tenderloin. Remove some of the soft interior of the bread, leaving a shell of crust.
- Place each tenderloin inside a hollowed-out loaf. Distribute rosemary and sage under and on top of each tenderloin.
- Spread half of the chopped garlic on top of each tenderloin. Wrap the loaves with bacon slices. Place the loaves in a roasting pan.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake the tenderloin loaves for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Take out of oven and let rest for 15 minutes. Cut each loaf into individual slices to serve.