7/28/2019 – This recipe is based on a copy cat recipe. It turned out good and worth trying again. It needed more kick so next time add black and white pepper. There should also be more cayenne added–twice as much would not be too much for us.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon blended canola oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves of fresh garlic
- Saute the paprika, thyme, salt, nutmeg, garlic, and cayenne in oil and butter for 30 seconds.
- Stir constantly.
- Add shrimp.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stirring occasionally.