This recipe comes from the restaurant “Brennan’s” located in New Orleans. This recipe is posted exactly as it was in the book [so said the source]. For more heat add some cayenne pepper. It was developed by their Chef Lazone Randolph.
INGREDIENTS for 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter, divided
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
- In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
- Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
- When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.
Extracted from Food.com