11/20/2023 – Mary and sister Susan made this for the first time in advance of Thanksgiving 2023. It was great. It was inspired by the recipe here.
- 6 oz. bag of dried cranberries
- ½ cup orange juice. [This was too much. Should have started with maybe half of this and added if needed.]
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced – Did not include this due family that does not like heat.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberries, orange juice, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, and salt.
- Stir together and chill for 2 hours before serving.