7/3/2020 – Mary made this the weekend Kelley and Family and Tim and Family were visiting. We had a lot of small Roma tomatoes and some others from the garden that would have been too much trouble to can. She read recipes then made this very good, rich, flavorful salsa that was not too hot but had a good buzz.
Ingredients and the Process
- Cleaned and put on a 1/2 baking sheet pan that was full:
- Tomatoes, mostly roma, from the garden
- Onions – large ones
- Elephant Garlic – A pod plus some
- Jalapenos – 2 large ones
- Drizzled olive oil over it and added salt and pepper
- Roasted under the broiler set on high.
- What filled the sheet also filled the food processor up to the top of the blade’s housing. Pulsed it.
- 1 tsp of cumin
- the juice of a lime
- double handful of cilantro.
- Pulsed to the right consistency.