1 lb. Ground Beef
1 lb. our Mexican chorizo
Hot & Spicy Bread Crumbs by Hill Country Fare
2 green Anaheim chile peppers
4 large cloves of garlic
3/4 of a medium yellow onion coarsely chopped
3/4 T Cumin
1 t cayenne
Milk to fix the consistency
1 can of Rotel Original for the topping
- Sauteed the onions, peppers and garlic.
- Mixed the raw meat with the bread crumbs, eggs, spices. Add milk to adjust the consistency.
- Added the sauteed veggies and mixed in.
- Dumped into a glass casserole and poured on the drained Rotel as a topping.
- Cooked in the oven at 375 for maybe an hour until the IT was 160.
Next TIme – Increase the cumin and decrease the cayenne. To decrease the heat use tomato sauce rather than Rotel.