The pieces below were found at the farm in March 2013.
- No. 10 – Wagner Ware Sidney -O- PN 1060 with the 10 on the handle. Dorothy S. Davis’ skillet.
- No. 7 – Only markings are “9 3/4? SKILLET” with an S below that text and the 7 on the handle
- No. 5? – Unmarked skillet with pitted and rough cooking surface
- No. 5 – Unmarked three-notch in the recessed heat ring, maker’s mark E at 6 o’clock and a large 5 at 12 o’clock. Based on the notches and not having Made in USA it was made in the 1930-1940s.
- Corn Bread Skillet with open center. Poster on GCICA’s Facebook page said the ones with an open center were made by Lodge in the 1960’s. Markings from 12 to 6 o’clock are D 8 CB [hole] MADE IN USA
- “CORN BREAD SKILLET” in an arc at 12-o’clock and “MADE IN USA” in top of each other in block form at 6 o’clock.
- Corn Bread stick pan with X35 recessed in the bottom of one stick and clearly written by hand.
- Universal meat grinder
- Miracle Maid meat grinder
The same pieces as of April 15, 2013 after being cleaned in a lye bath then an electrolysis bath then re-seasoned.