8/13/2019 – Use it as a sandwich spread, salad dressing, on hamburgers, as a dipping sauce for french fries and other fried foods. This makes a good sauce we enjoy using on sandwiches, as a dip and dressing on fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of spicy mustard
- 1-1/2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper
- Couple dashes of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Kit Whol’s Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- The juice of 1 small lemon
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and process until well mixed.
Inspired by the recipe at Deep South Dish.