Inspired by the recipe at Recteq.
3 pounds Ground Beef 80/20
2 tablespoons 6POGS
2 1/3 tablespoons Creole Seasoning
Our Russian Dressing
6 Kaiser Rolls
Lettuce & Tomato
- Preheat recteq to 225°F with a sear kit flat side up.
- Shape the ground beef into 6 large 1/2 pound burger patties. Season each side with 6POGS
- Smoke the burgers at 225°F for 45-60 minutes until 120°F internal.
- In a medium size bowl, prepare the burger sauce by combining the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, sweet pickle relish, 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning and two shakes of 6POGS. Mix well.
- Once the burgers have hit 120°F, remove them from the grill and isert the sear kit flat side up and increase the grill temperature to 500°F.
- Once the grill has reached the higher temperature, add the burger to the flat side of the sear kit and cook for 3-4 minutes a side until 135°F internal.