Made this in Feb/March 2017 and liked it.
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. chill sauce Ketchup + 2 count of Siriachi – as we had no chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. red white wine vinegar – as we had no red
- 1 tsp 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika – Used sweet Spanish
- 2 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 tsp horseradish — Mary said it was a “glob” and used the handle of a regular teaspoon
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. chopped dill pickles
- Place all ingredients, except chopped pickles, in a blender and blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed together.
- Pour into a medium-sized bowl and stir in the chopped pickles.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to set up.
Note – The struck out items above were in the original recipe.
2/12/2017 – Sunday Lunch – Made a Rueben sandwich with this Russian Dressing made yesterday, my Corned Beef, and my Kraut that has been fermenting for three weeks. By itself, it is very spicy in that it catches up with you. On the sandwich, we added extra and it was not at all too spicy.
2/18/2017 – Used in on the rye bread left from last week with Honey Glazed Ham and tomato slices. Very good but did not seem as spicy and had a slight sweetness about it.
3/3/2017 – Had some of the same batch and it was good.