- 6 peeled hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon or spicy mustard
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- Cold smoke peeled hard boiled eggs for 1–2 hours with Apple wood.
- Slice eggs lengthwise and remove yokes.
- Mix yokes, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Fill empty egg halves with the mix. Dust with smoked paprika for garnish.
- Optional: Brine hard boiled eggs for 24 hours… see brine recipe page 16.
- Add: pickles and/or pimentos. Add: small piece of smoked salmon and wasabi roe.
- Tip: Fill small plastic bag with mix and cut off a corner. Use the bag like a pastry bag to fill the egg halves.