6/30/2022 – Inspired by the recipe at ChiliPepperMadness to some extent.
Made this with Everman (mild) jalapenos from the garden.
- Creme Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- Diced smoked pork butt with a lot of 6POGS bark
- Creole Seasoning
- Cut jalapenos in half and removed the seeds and pith.
- shock in some creole seasoning.
- Mixed about 1 part creme cheese with about 3 parts cheddar.
- To the cheese mixture (call it 2 parts) mixed in 1 part chopped meat.
- Mary blended will with her hands.
- By hand pressed the stuffing into the halved jalapenos.
- Sprinkled with Creole seasoning.
- Wrapped with Zeigler’s thin-sliced bacon.
Smoked in the Recteq for ___ minutes at 300°.