Spring Creek Barbecue Sauce Copycat Ingredients from Here.
1 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup white vinegar
1 cup ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 an onion
3 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Chop the onion and the garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Puree sauce until smooth
- Transfer the sauce to a medium saucepan
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then reduce heat and simmer for 30-60 minutes, until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
The sauce will stay good in the refrigerator for about three weeks.