7/12/2020 – Made this for the first time inspired by the recipe at ChiliPepperMadness.com. Enjoyed it in wraps and sandwiches. Spread it all over one side of a 10″ spinach wrap/tortilla, filled it with chicken, red onions, cilantro, and other stuff. The sauce was noticeable but not enough zing. Could be a little hotter. The ingredients were:
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce [The ChiliHead used 3T. Most other recipes called for only 2.]
- Juice from ½ a lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 average garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt to taste – Did not need any
7/24/2020 – Made this 2nd batch with 1 tsp more Sriracha and a 3rd clove of garlic. We liked it a lot and use often it in lieu of mayo on sandwiches and burgers. The amount of heat was fine.
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tblsp + 1 tsp Sriracha chili sauce (~17% more)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 3 average garlic cloves, finely minced
- Salt to taste
8/30/2020 – This is a double batch and uses Rouses’ garlic-in-a-jar rather than fresh garlic. It almost filled the plastic mayo jar we are using for this.
- 2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup rounded Sriracha chili sauce
- juice from one lemon
- 3 teaspoons of Rouses’ garlic in a plastic jar. Equivalent to 6 cloves per the label.
- 4 shakes of fresh ground black pepper and four pinches kosher salt