11/23/2017 – Made to take to Becky’s for Thanksgiving 2017 and it was a big hit. Inspired by the recipe at https://www.spendwithpennies.com/cranberry-waldorf-salad/ Later, had with several small dollops of vanilla yogurt for dessert and it was great.
- 3 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 1/3 cup seedless green grapes, chopped
- 1 1/3 cup seedless purple grapes, chopped
- 2 sweet apples, chopped with skin left on
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar as the cranberries were tart
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- zest of an average orange.