- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup
extra-virgin olive oil pecan oil
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper.
2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
2 6 cups processor sliced white cabbage
- 1 cup processor shredded carrot
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper (with seeds), thinly sliced. [first time the pepper we used did not add any kick]
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped small
Toss to coat. Chill 1 hour before serving, tossing occasionally.
Stir in 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.